- Up-to-date and well equipped laboratory.
- Individual laboratory area for Microbiology, Biochemistry, Viticulture and Enology, Brewing, Distillation.
- Wine brewing (beer), alcohol (Whisky, Rum, Vodka, etc.) tasting facilities with full equipments and various types of wine and beer, whisky, rum, cognac, brandy.
- Facilities for Analysis of Soil, Irrigation Water, and Wine. Also open for Wineries and those interested.
- Viticultural grain studies at Gargi Agriculture Research And Training Institute (GARTI)'s own 21 acres vineyard.
- Special Wine Tasting and Appreciation Sessions conducted regularly.
Gargi Agriculture Research And Training Institute (GARTI) wants to play a major role in the Wine Brewing, Alcohol Industry and already working on a laboratory project in the new College building from July 2008 with facilities for soil, irrigation water, wine, beer, whisky, etc. and wine, wort, fermentation characterization ,Haze monitoring analysis.