- Extensive and Exclusive reference books on Viticulture, Enology, Wine making, Winery Operations, Horticulture, Fruit Processing, Fermentation, Brewing, Alcohol Technology, Computer Science. Business Management and Marketing
- Extensive reference material on related subjects : Microbiology, Biochemistry, Fermentation Technology, Wine Engineering and Marketing, brewing, Distillation.
- Innovative learning sessions through Audio-Visual Aids.
- Access to International Research Paper and Journals and International and Indian Magazines.
- Wide range of Wine and Viticulture based publications and new additions are being made.
- French , Italian& German Wine bottles collection over 1400 bottles.
Always looking for improvement, Gargi Agriculture Research And Training Institute (GARTI) has been continuously working on a Library project in the college building from July 2008 with more documentations and large internet access available to students.